Toronto is a huge community where businesses of all types and sizes are eager to establish their headquarters, so it is no wonder that renting executive offices in Toronto is rather difficult sometimes. Major companies have already established their offices in Toronto, and this is why finding a free space for an executive office may seem like a real adventure. The high demand brought an increase in the prices, and not everyone can afford to rent a space at a high price. Many companies ignore the relatively high level of the rent in Toronto and insist on establishing their executive offices there. What Companies Look for When They Rent Executive Offices in Toronto
When a company decides to rent an executive office, they may look for a set of minimal conditions that have to be provided. Such amenities and services are as follows:
- Desk, credenza, a filing cabinet, bulletin board or, as an alternative, dry erase board, artwork, lamp, desk pad, plants, and so on;
- High speed internet connection and telephone;
- Heat, air conditioning, ventilation during office hours;
- Mail delivery;
- Courier handling;
- Professional phone answering service on behalf of your company;
- Office cleaning and maintenance.
You can enjoy the benefits of a premium business postal address, and not need to be worried about restrictive leases on long term or having to manage costly support staff. There are several groups who own full-service office room space in Toronto. Such spaces are available on decent lease terms. All their offices feature tasteful decorations with modern furniture, including access to technical and administrative support. They are also a host for several other premium amenities and services. Executive offices in Toronto are an ideal solution for evolving businesses looking for prestigious addresses, all-inclusive long-term and short-term options, as well as timely support and set-up. Available Facilities of Executive Offices in Toronto
Everyone is looking for the perfect office space when they decide to rent a space somewhere. However, the standards may vary from one location to another. When you rent an executive office in Toronto, ON, you may expect it to have at least the following facilities:
- Furniture in various modern office styles;
- High speed access to internet, e-mail address and hosting for web sites;
- Personalized telephone answering;
- Phone options – dedicated phone number, off-premise call transferring, instant line set-up, VoIP service available, voice mail;
- Network printing and photocopying available;
- Color network printing and copying;
- Fax services with free of charge incoming faxes;
- Word processing and administrative support, using latest technologies;
- Kitchen facilities and complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water;
- Executive meeting rooms and boardrooms with the following equipment included – high speed access to the internet, LCD projector, TV set, DVD or VCR device, screen, whiteboard, flipchart, conference speaker phones.
Renting executive offices in Toronto is a guarantee for a successful business, no matter your field of expertise, the city being already known for its numerous communities of successful entrepreneurs.